Metropolitan city of Milan continues to carry out the interventions dedicated to the safety and control of the road network of its competence envisaged by the “ Milan Metropolitan Safety Project “, the multi-year plan of actions developed together with Safety21 and Municipia.
As foreseen in the intervention plan, in July five additional new smart systems for the detection of vehicular traffic were installed, which will provide data and information useful for the analysis and trend of the vehicular flow, for a planning of interventions aimed at improving and making road traffic safer, with a consequent improvement in air quality.
The devices are active on the S.P. 104 Truccazzano – Trezzo, in the municipality of Vaprio d’Adda, on the S.P. ex S.S 525 del Brembo in the municipality of Vaprio D’Adda, on the S.P. 14 Rivoltana in the territory of Truccazzano, on the S.P. 2 Monza – Trezzo sull’Adda in the municipality of Trezzo sull’Adda and on the S.P. 151 Paullo-Vignate in the municipality of Vignate.
These systems are part of the integrated monitoring and control network of the main arteries of the territory of the Metropolitan City of Milan and are divided as follows:
• S.P. 104 Truccazzano – Trezzo in the territory Vaprio D’Adda – Halfway between “Le opere di Diego” and “La Grande Zucca – Azienda Agricola”
• S.P. ex S.S 525 del Brembo in the territory Vaprio D’Adda – Skirting Naviglio della Martesana, 90m from the Monasterolo cycle and pedestrian bridge
• S.P. 14 Rivoltana in the territory of Truccazzano – Adjacent to the cemetery of Truccazzano, leaving the roundabout.
• S.P. 2 Monza – Trezzo sull’Adda in the territory of Trezzo Sull’Adda – 90m from “Gruppo Publionda S.R.L.- GPO S.R.L.”
• S.P. 161 Paullo – Vignate in the territory of Vignate – 140m from Parco Rossini
For more details on the positioning of the devices and for updates on future interventions, simply consult the Detection Points section.